Welcome to the news section of our homepage, where updates from the group will be posted. For the latest from the group, please also check our Twitter feed.
- More updates and news coming soon...
- August 2022: Our new homepage is up and running. A big thank you to the TUM LSIT for the help in getting us going and setting this up.
- August 2022: The Bioinspired Materials Conference on the theme Natural Materials and Their Bioinspired Counterparts took place in Andermatt, Switzerland. The conference was co-organized by Stephen and Prof. Esther Amstad (EPFL). We had a great time in Andermatt with fantastic talks, outstanding posters, and lots of new collaborations and ideas for all participants. A big thank you to all the funding agencies and the helpers that made this event possible.
- July 2022: Stephen gave an invited talk at the Gordon Research Conference on Multiscale Mechanochemistry and Mechanobiology in Ventura, California. Together with Prof. Anna Tarakanova, Stephen was elected to serve as the new vice chair for the next GRC that will take place in 2024.
- June 2022: Stephen was appointed at Technical University of Munich and the group starts out at the TUM School of Life Science on the Weihenstephan campus.